Most of them are listed above, so let’s quickly recap:
- You can scale up your project quickly.
- You instantly access specific skills unavailable internally or locally.
- You gain a long-term partnership enabling projects with flexible requirements.
Some other advantages might be not so obvious, yet are pretty crucial for success:
- Faster hiring. Instead of searching for talent and convincing to join your team, you gain value from day one.
- Lower expenses. This advantage is critical for offshoring.
- Back office covered—fewer overheads with legal issues, paperwork, and accounting. Outstaffing service provider handles this routine for you.
- Rapid onboarding. The outstaffed talents need very little time to onboard the project than a newly-hired in-house specialist.
- Learning & Development covered. The staffing service provider takes care of L&D activities, so you don’t have to invest in them to retain the talent.
- Scalability. In most cases, you can scale the team up in under a month.
- Global talent access. Your local IT talent pool does not limit you.
When we talk about global, we mean you gain access to another local pool of talent, as qualified as your local one — but much more affordable. For example, when you select a destination for IT outstaffing, Ukraine can be one of the best choices, hands down.
Ukraine has around 200,000 IT specialists engaged in various outsourcing and outstaffing products. A Ukrainian outstaffing company can have a backbone team ready to start on your project at once and fill the remaining roles quickly.
Most importantly, these specialists are not beginners. More than 66% of IT engineers in Ukraine are middle or senior developers, ensuring high quality of the resulting deliverables.
When you go for IT outstaffing in Ukraine, you tap into a pool of world-class specialists that charge very affordable rates. You can look at cost-saving with this approach compared to the costs of hiring locally in the US.